- Do not obstruct the dance floor or the path of others with your chair or other objects.
- Avoid obstructing the line of sight for others. This is frustrating to those trying to cabeceo.
- If you are not dancing, show respect to those who are by not walking across the dance floor or standing on the floor talking. Loud conversations are distracting to dancers.
- Good hygiene is essential. Before going to a milonga, bathe, shave, brush your teeth, use deodorant, and put on fresh clothes. Do not over use perfume or aftershave – some people are allergic to them. Use breath fresheners. If you perspire, use a towel or handkerchief often. If you perspire heavily, use a towel, take breaks to cool down, bring an extra shirt, and change into when needed.
- Consider how your clothes might feel to someone in the embrace. Avoid scratchy, rough fabrics, accessories with sharp edges or anything that might make your partner uncomfortable or obstruct the embrace.
- If you wear glasses, consider contact lenses or removing your glasses while dancing unless you can’t see without them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5